Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FLASHBACK!!! You gotta love it!!

I found these little clips on our computer and couldn't help but post them for you all to see!! How fast they grow! They seem so grown up now and these clips are only 1 1/2 years ago!! Hope you enjoy watching these!! They are too cute!!

(Don't forget to turn off the music so you can hear the clips)

2 comments:

Cindi said...

awe.... too cute! and just in time for christmas.

Aimie said...

love your fam sticker I am going to have to copy. Its funny you say that about yo gabba derrek was acting just like him at the party. that guy is so creepy. I can't believe she made all that stuff. I am having a party for Avery Monday and I have no idea what cake to do . She loves sponge bob but he isn't very cute but I might have to give in. Hopefully you can make it down for the xmas party, I might try to do a PC weekend to xmas shopping so I will let you know