Paige caught her first dragonfly all by her self the other day. She put it in her bug catcher
and it sat in there all weekend and it was cold outside too. Well, we got home Sunday night from Bob and Cindi's and I went outside to pick up some toys and seen it inside the bug catcher, so I brought it in the house and Paige was so happy it was still alive. We took it out and was looking at it and Kortlin wanted to hold it so I guess it's wings started to dry and it flew off Paiges finger and we couldn't find it. We were looking in the kitchen and I stepped back and "SQUISH"!! Ya, I stepped on it! The look on Paiges face was sooooo sad! I wanted to cry too! So long story short I will not be bring anymore of Paiges bugs in the house cause I don't want to devastate her again!! Lesson learned!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment