Paige got to dance at the Box Elder football game last friday. She had a blast! She is wearing the purple shirt (Da) and a black skirt with white trim! To watch just click on the arrow and mute my music so you can hear the video!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute, she has the routine down. I am having club at my house next Friday if your in the area. We are just going to have dinner and go to a movie.
Andrea, you have to send me that video :) way too cute! I'm so glad you have it since none of my pics worked :(
I did'nt get any good pictures really Hailee was in the back. You are hilarious I can't believe how much music you have on here.
Andie:
It looks great! It's a fun way to keep in touch. I can't believe how grown the kids are!
Jill
Hey there way cute pics. We need to keep in touch more. My life has kinda settled down now. I think I might survive believe it or not. Get ahold of cara lets get together
Post a Comment