Kortlin was on Cloud Nine the whole time he was around the players!! It was so fun to see him so excited! The players couldn't believe what a awesome ball player Kortlin was! He really surprised them when he hit and threw the ball! What can I say he's a natural!!!
Of course when we got there my camera had ran out of batteries, so thanks to my awesome sis-in-law I got these wonderful pictures! I can't wait to develop some of these and hang in KJ's room. He'll love it!!
Paige and Kortlin runnin out of the field with thier baseball buddy!
Singing the National Anthem!! How cute is that picture!! (Thanks Cindi)
And finally!! The fireworks!!! It is so fun to go to a game when they have fireworks!! They actually set them off in center field! You get to see the whole thing from beginning to end! The kids loved them and believe it or not the pics of the fireworks I took with my cell phone!



0 comments:
Post a Comment