WOW!! What a day!! It has been so fun! This morning while I was making breakfast I said Paige gets the first tortilla cause it is her first day of school. Will (the little friend of KJ's that I tend) said "I'm going to Spider-man school!" And with out missing a beat Kortlin piped up and said "Well, I'm going to basketball school!" It was so dang cute!!
Here she is.... Little Miss Kindergartner!!!
All ready for school!She was soooo excited to get ready for school today. She started buggin me at 9:30 to do her hair!! I told her she needed to wait or else it would get all messed up!
She's walking out the door!
Running to the bus stop!
Still running!
Oh! Wait! Kortlin wants to go too!!
She's on the bus!!
The bus was suppost to pick them up at noon, but was running way behind!! It finally got there at 12:30 and class starts to 12:40!!
Yea!! She made it!!The bus driver must of hauled some butt cause we didn't get there in time to get pictures of them getting off the bus!! (kind of scary if you think about it)
.jpg)
Well, the first day of kindergarten is over!!! Paige made it home and said school was good and fun!! She can't wait to go again.

I am so proud of her! She was so brave and acted so big I still can't believe she's actually in school!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
andrea I had to add your address to my blog I hope you don't care. I wish we saw you more often. Your kids are so cute. My little Addisyn started Kindergarden as well. I need to post those pictures. I hope to see you next week.
I love how you put on Tesla and Run DMC. That totally reminds me of riding in your sprint. Now you need Beastie Boys 'Girls" these songs also remind me of jumping on your trampoline. The good ole days, these days are great as well I guess I should say the "care free days"
Post a Comment