Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Season '09

Let's start with Kortlin's last day of school! I got to go with him that day because it was his classes Christmas party! We got to decorate a gingerbread house! We had a lot of fun and I finally got to meet Kort's friend Ivan! In the pictures you will see Kortlin's new gingerbread house along with Paiges that she made in pre-school in 2003! I don't know how it made it that long, but we retired it this year! (Pagie don't know that I threw it out, don't tell on me)


Here is Kort having a moment! That's my special boy!!!




Now we'll move onto Christmas Eve!! As always Christmas Eve is spent at Grandma and Grandpa Harrisons!! The kids have a blast and of course get new PJ's from Grandma and Grandpa that night! The food is awesome and its great fun to hang with the family!! And every year Santa stops by on his busy night to check on the kids and make sure they are being good!! This year he actually had to check on Grandpa and make sure he was behaving!!! We just love that Santa!! He is the sweetest!!




My big surprise from the sweetest husband in the world!!!

If anyone wants family pictures call me!!


And now for your entertainment!!! Fun with Uncle B!!!




And the day we've all been waiting for!!!!

Christmas Morning!!!!!!!!




I think Santa brought way to many presents!!!


Next is the traditional Christmas morning breakfast and opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa!

And finally we go to Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Daves Christmas afternoon to, of course, open more presents!!



We have the best dressed kids in the world thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Argyle!!

What a wonderful Christmas!!

1 comments:

cheers for chocolate said...

looks like a great Christmas! Love Bob and Santa!