Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Playing Catch-up!

So its been awhile since I posted anything on our blog (damn facebook), so here are some of the things we've been up too!!
Paiges picture day!


If they only took a picture of their backs too!





Kortlin and his "K" cookie!!






Paige looses her second tooth!










And we went to the Zoo!!















We can't forget "THRILLER" at Tuacahn!















Here is a zombie climbing up the chair heading right towards Paige! She wasn't one bit scared of them!! It was too cool!!


This zombie is trying to eat Rylans finger!!


Kortlin didn't really care for the zombies, but he loved the show!! He's favorite part was the skeletons and when Jason shot the ballerina!! Typical boy!!





And finally Halloween!!

What cuties!!

Paige as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas! And yes I made the dress! Not bad for someone with no sewing skills!! I must say!!

And of course my football player!! The other night we were at the neighbors and I was cutting the families hair and one of the boys asked Kortlin "What instrument do you play?" He said "I don't play an instrument I play football!!" It was classic!!







Our totally cool pumpkins!!


Kortlin and his teachers. Miss Lynda and Mrs. Wendy.

Paige and her teacher Mrs. Wixom!

Paige, Kortlin and Maddi getting ready to Trunk or Treat!







And that about sums up what we've been doing this fall!! Before you know it you'll be seeing pictures from Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I love all of your pictures Andrea! What a fun mom you are and your kids are so cute:)