So today was our first day back from Christmas vacation! Paige was excited to go to school and Kortlin couldn't wait for his BFF Will to come over! (I watch Will during the day) Kort woke up and asked if Will was here yet and I said not yet and he said "you know what Will is my best friend"! It was so cute! So Will arrived around 8:30 and they were so glad to see each other! They wore Kortlins Spider-Man and Batman dress-ups all day and they didn't call each other by name it was "Hey Spider-Man or Hey Batman"! It was hilarious! So around 1:30 I get a text from Will's dad and they are home from work, so his mom comes to get him and Kortlin is sure he is going over to play, but Will needed to take a nap and they could play later! Kortlin takes off crying into his room and I told him I would be his friend and we could play Candyland! He told me to get out of his room and to play Candyland by myself! It was too funny! So I left him alone and called Jeff to chat for a minute! While I was on the phone I realized Kort was pretty quiet, so I went in his room and I couldn't find him! I walked through the whole house and still couldn't find him. Jeff thought maybe he went over to Will's, but I knew the front door was locked and I would've of heard him. So I check his room one more time and I find him!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


But not today!
4 comments:
Loved the story! And Kortlin is so cute. We need to have him come and play with the dynamic duo when you are in town sometime!
Hi Andrea! Thanks for posting on my blog. I am actually just doing a student teaching in a preschool this semester but it is the Child Development Lab on the USU campus if your friend is interested. I know that there is quite the waiting list though. Hope everything is going well for you!
Ha ha thats to cute. My photographers name is Heather and I love her tonz. She goes whereever now but is working on a studio. But she is really good pricing. her blog is hiddensage photography there is a link on my page and her number is 245-2853. She is really into fairytale stuff to she has one of her daughter and a little boy and they are like superheros and she has lots of ideas.
Hi , forgot you went private and I wondered what happened to you. So how do I get to your blog without following your link from my post? My mom and Jim moved to AF and live next door. We live 1 block from AF Timp Temple. There are a ton of good cheer gyms around here and can get expensive. My girls take at the rec center only 40 a month two days a week. The expensive part is the competitions and uniforms. Their uni's were about $256 each and competition is another $200 each. There club is only 2 years old and the minis this is their first year. The little ones need to improve but the other squads are taking 1st and are amazing. it is fun and my goal is for them to enjoy it and they love it. It can get to serious and competitive at a young age. They dont get nervous to compete that is something good to learn when your little I think.
Post a Comment