| Christmas was so much fun this year! We did the traditional Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Harrisons. Santa stopped by and surprised everyone! Kortlin was so excited to see him! It was sooo cute! We ate good food and the kids ran wild and had a blast! Paige got up Christmas morning and was so excited! She snuck downstairs and seen what Santa had brought! Just what she asked for Gaberilla and Troy prom dolls! We had to wake up Kort, but as soon as he got downstairs and seen everything he was wide awake! They got everything they wanted and then some! After opening presents we had the awesome Christmas morning breakfast with of course fresh side! It was so goooood!! We then opened presents from cousins and Grandma and Grandpa! It was great! We then got ready and headed up to the Argyles for more present opening! The kids won't be needing clothes for the next year thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Argyle! They are the best! This Christmas was a lot of fun and I'm glad it's over, but of course I can't wait for it to be here again!!!! |
2 comments:
Sounds like a great Holiday.
Love the slide show...if I knew what I was doing, I might try it! Sounds like a great Christmas and do all my siblings have fresh side on Christmas morn? We eat sticky buns...just the two us ya know! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment