Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our February so far....

February is off to a great start! Paige lost another tooth and Quincee is now 2 months old!! Boy how time flies!! Kortlin isn't in this post, but will be for sure on the next one cause he turns 5! So check us out in a couple weeks to see how his party went and what he got!!
No I didn't punch her in the mouth this one was just a little bloody!!

She loves to play with her tounge!

What a cheeser!!

Quincee on her 2 month old birthday! We had a fun little photoshoot while the kids were at school!

I still can't believe Quincee is 2 months old and my boy turns 5 this month!! They grow up way to fast! I can't wait to post what Kortlin get for his birthday you'll all love it!! The kid has some pretty funny request!!

0 comments: