Monday, August 30, 2010

Paige's first day of 2nd grade!!

Wow! The first day of 2nd grade!! Paige was pretty excited and nervous about school today! She jumped right out of bed and was really good about getting ready! We thought everything was going to plan until I looked out the window and seen Paiges bus driving down the street!! The bus was early! Who would of thought a bus would be early on the first day of school??!! Anyway we were planning on going to the school and making sure she got to class ok! So we all piled in the truck and took Paige to school! She looked adorable! She was really excited to wear her outfit and she couldn't of looked any cuter!! I just love my little 2nd grader and of course she was the cutest one in her class!!! I hope her day goes well and can't wait to hear all about it when she gets home!!


























0 comments: