
Well, its our second year of T-ball and this year Kortlin is on the team officially!! Last year he just joined in and this year he is an actually team member! (we had to fudge his date of birth to pull this off) It is hilarious to watch all the kids and how they all play! Kortlin is a one man team who thinks he needs to chase down the runners and tag them out! Paige is doing really well and can hit like a pro!! Coaching is a riot and its fun to see the kids improve!


1 comments:
I'm actually going to comment on the air show pix! They are great! We were there on Fri and watched some practice runs. I tried to take some pix, but the jets were moving to fast for me. We were in the parking lot across from the air field and got buzzed several times. So LOUD that I screamed (no one heard me)! Hope you have a great 4th of July!
Post a Comment