Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paiges Dance Review!!



Tuesday night was Paiges dance review! She did an awesome job! Jeff was in Houston for a training class and so I was in charge of recording it so he can watch it when he gets home. So I'm recording with both my camera and my camcorder and I thought I was doing an excellent job till the end of the dance when I look at the camcorder and wa-la! I forgot to push the record button!!! I wanted cry! But at least I got it with my camera! Oh well, better some than none! I started to record the second dance and what happens? I run out of space on my camera and only got a few minutes of the second dance, but I made sure to push record on the camcorder! Lets just hope next year Jeff is home to man one of the cameras!!! Needless to say I didn't get hardly any still pictures of her (my dad was in charge of that) so here is the one video (i need to go to bed so I'll get the other video another time) and the one picture I got! Paige is the third one on the left in the vidoes. Which brings us to a whole different story! At the dress rehearsal Paige was on the right side of the stage so naturally we sat on the right, but low and behold when they came out on stage the night of the big review where was she? On the left side of the stage!!! Dress rehearsals! A pointless waste of time!!!!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Very cute. Kiah's review is tomorrow night for cheer. She is very excited!