Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paige is 6!!!!

Can you believe it!! Paige is 6!! And, of course, as usual our birthdays last at least a week! So lets start at the beginning. April 2nd Paiges birthday. It was pretty much a boring day. She didn't have school so we just hung out at home. Everyone was calling to wish her Happy Birthday and she said "Why does everyone keep calling me?" I said "To wish you a Happy Birthday!" She was loving all the calls. It's finally 4 and Paige has acting class so I take her. When I got home I took her present and put it in the living room. She was so excited to get a bike. I'll admit it's a little big for her, but its the one she wanted!!


All smiles!!



Bonus!! I necklace with her boyfriend Zac Efron on it!!

I think she like the necklace better than the bike!??!


And to top off her day we went to our favorite mexican place for dinner!! This year she was happy to wear the hat. Last year was a different story!!

0 comments: